The purpose of the BINGO CLUB is to foster a better social community for all residents of the Greenbriar Oceanaire Community.
1. This club is open to all residents.
2. Officers are selected when a vacancy warrants it.
3. All members understands the rules of the game.
4. Members are responsible for their own actions while participating in the game.
5. Each member agrees to hold harmless and indemnify the club officers, the Greenbriar Oceanaire Community Association, Lennar, and Prime Management from all claims, damages, loses and any injuries that may be incurred as a result of their voluntary participation in activities of this club.
6. The Bingo Club License will be held in the office of Prime Management. The club will adhere to all requirements of the Division of the Consumers Affairs Legalized Games of Chance Control Commission.
7. Our Bingo Club License is on file with the New Jersey Control Commission.
8. Dates for Bingo Games are supplied on a yearly basis with the State as required by law.